Tandoori Sea Bass
1 punnet cherry toms
1 garlic clove
2tbsp tandoori power
1.5 tbsp butter
2 sea bass fillets
• Chop your potatoes into 2cm pieces (no need to peel!). Put your potatoes on a silver foil tray with 1 tbsp of oil, your curry powder, ¼ tsp of salt and some ground pepper and mix it well so the potatoes have a good covering of the curry powder and oil. Pop the potatoes in the Remoska and cook for 25 mins until crispy.
• Cut the root and the green bit off your leek and discard them, slice the remaining leek in half and then slice it thinly widthways into 1 cm slices. Peel and finely chop your garlic and chop your cherry tomatoes in half.
• Pop your cherry tomatoes on a foil tray and sprinkle some salt and pepper over the top, along with a pinch of sugar (if you have any). In the last 10 mins of the potato cooking time, put the tomatoes in the oven as well on the second shelf and cook for 10 mins.
• Put three quarters of your butter in a bowl with your tandoori spice mix and the chopped garlic clove and mix it together. Tip: the most effective way of combining is to mush it together with your hands or a fork, so don’t be afraid to get stuck in there!
• Add your remaining butter (which you haven’t added to the tandoori spice) to a frying pan on medium heat along with 1 tsp of olive oil. Pop the chopped leek in the pan along with a pinch of salt and some pepper and cook for 5 mins until softened. Pop in a bowl and set aside.
• Add three quarters of your spice butter to the frying pan (no need to wash it up!) on medium heat. Season your sea bass fillets with a pinch of salt and pepper and when the spice butter has melted, put your fish in the pan skin side-down. Cook for 3 mins and then turn the fish over and cook for a further minute. Tip: When the fish is frying skin-side down do not move it or you won’t get crispy skin! While the second side is cooking add the rest of the spice butter to the pan, along with 1 tbsp of water and cook for a further minute before taking the pan off the heat.
• Your potatoes should now be ready so remove them from the Remoska. Serve your sea bass with your curried potatoes and your leeks and tomatoes on the side. Drizzle the melted spice butter from the pan over the top for some extra deliciousness and enjoy!